A lots of new and upcoming features were announced to Microsoft Teams yesterday. Here is a one picture of what’s happening next – and what already is available.
Note: Have you started to plan how to migrate your organization from Skype for Business to Teams? If not – start it. It will take time before your users get used to a new tool.
- The background blur is rolling out to everyone. It is just plain awesome!
- Priority messaging: don’t let your urgent messages go unnoticed. It will notify the receiver every 2 minutes for 15 minutes.
- Screen sharing in private chat, without needing to initiate a call
- Syncing document library to your laptop directly from Team’s Files. Just use Files-On-Demand.
- Create teams using Templates and set content + settings to new team automatically – For admins: manage teams in Admin Center is a welcomed addition
- Support for Dynamic Groups in Teams: person’s profile properties can determine to which teams he automatically get a membership (for example based on department and position/role).
See more in the Team’s blog post: https://lnkd.in/e5Ygutf